In food flavouring, the food is not being altered in any way; just a little bit of it has been replaced with a flavour. The food will still be made from the same ingredients that you would typically use.
– Food flavouring can help reduce food waste
– It can improve food safety by preventing contamination and spoilage
– Flavours are usually cheaper than using fresh or frozen foods
– It can add food to a new food group by adding the flavour of an old food group into it
– They are also suitable for making foods taste better, like bland food or food that is too sweet or sour.
– Most people do not know what ingredients go into their foods, and personalised diets allow for more control.
In conclusion, flavours are an important part of food I think we all take for granted. They can enhance food, add new food groups to try, and they don’t have to be made from that many ingredients either.