We all know how vital safety is, and there are many PPE safety products available to help protect your employees. Whether in the construction industry or a warehouse, PPE can keep you safe while at work. There are so many PPE equipment companies out there that it’s hard to know which ones offer the best protection and quality for what you need.
1) What is Personal Protective Equipment?
It refers to any item designed to protect your employees while at work. PPE can include gloves, face masks, earplugs, hard hats (helmets), jackets, shoes, etc. There are many different types of ppe that each serves their purpose in keeping you safe on the job site or warehouse floor. Some PPE is even required by law, depending on where you live! That means if someone were injured due to not wearing their equipment during work hours, they could be eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits.
2) What equipment do companies should have?
– Safety glasses and goggles to protect your eyes from debris, dust, dirt, or anything else. You can buy PPE safety products in bulk, so all employees have their own set.
– Earplugs/muffs for when working with loud machinery or around other sources of noise pollution. This helps reduce the chance of getting hearing loss over time. PPE ear muffs come in different sizes for adults and children.
– Respirators to help stop harmful particles like sawdust, lead paint chips, or even fumes from chemicals seeping into your lungs while you’re at work – especially if there is a fire!
Having this safety equipment is a must that all companies must comply with.