Beebosloth is an interactive storybook app for children. It offers three engaging modes of play: Beebo’s World, Beebo’s Home, and Beebo’s Story. It also has three features that make it stand out from other storytelling apps. These are the following:
1) It doesn’t have any in-app purchases
2) The parents can control how much time their child spends on the app
3) There is a free trial period to see if this app suits your needs before purchasing it.
Beebosloth is a company that helps kids learn to read. As Beebosloth’s website states, “We believe every child deserves the opportunity to succeed in school and life.” There are three things you didn’t know about Beebosloth:
1) It was founded by two former teachers who had first-hand experience with how expensive it can be for schools to order books from publishers.
2) It offers reading programs that are customized for each student’s needs.
3) Beebosloth has been featured on ABC News, Fox News, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Forbes Magazine, and more!